Accommodation and parking
To enhance your experience, you will be accommodated in the historical centre of Prague, near the Charles Bridge and Prague's castle, on the Albatros botel.
The Albatros botel is the first of three botels in Prague. Opened in 1969, offering unique romantic accommodation similar to being on a cruise ship, yet permanently docked at the right shore of Vltava river, between the Hlávkův and Štefánikův bridges, the botel offers 75 double-bed cabins , for 150 attendees, on first and second deck, all with their own social facilities, SAT TV, telephone and WiFi. The third deck holds the bar and restaurant with a terrace with a beautiful view over Prague's castle and the Vltava river. The botel has a non-stop reception and can be found at the address Nábřeží L. Svobody 1, Nové Město, Praha 1.
The accommodation is possible from Thursday (26th October) or Friday (27th October) to Sunday (29th October) in one of 75 double-bed rooms, with a total capacity of 150. Rooms with a river view are always even numbered. Rooms with a waterfront view have odd numbers. Rooms 1-42 are located on the ground floor of the Albatros botel. Rooms 101-148 are on the lower deck. Rooms marked with a “t” symbol (fe. 20t) are equipped with separated beds - Twin rooms. All other rooms have double beds (Double rooms). We must ask you not to move the beds as they are bolted to the ground.
The room selection will unlock after receiving an email about your payment to your registration email.
If you enter the room in the room selection alone (besides the single-bed room), a countdown of 96 hours will start. Until the countdown ends, you need to find yourself a roommate, or else the system will vacate you from the room.
If you selected a Sponsorship during your registration, the prior room selection will be available for you 7 days in advance.
Breakfast, banquet on the night boat cruise and banquet at the Afterparty are included in the base price. It is also possible to order lunch and dinner, which will be served as a menu consisting of a soup and a main course. The list of foods can be found in the Meals section.
- Arrival at the botel is possible on Thursday or Friday, at the earliest 3PM CET
- Rooms need to be free by Sunday, 12PM CET. If needed, your luggage can be stored at the reception until the time of your departure.
- The Albatros botel, as well as its restaurant and bar, accepts Visa, Maestro and American Express cards.
- The room selection will unlock after receiving an email confirming your payment to the KRAZ z.s. account.
- Meals are served at the Albatros botel restaurant. Breakfast and afterparty are a banquet, lunch and dinner are a menu selection.
- Breakfast and afterparty are included in the base registration.
How to get here
The Albatros botel is located on Nábřeží L. Svobody, Nové Město, Praha 1. You can get to us via public transport to the stop Dlouhá třída, Hradební or Nemocnice Na Františku.
If you came by train, the easiest way for you to get here is by going to the Hlavní nádraží tram stop and taking a tram line 15 or 26 to the Dlouhá třída stop, from where you just go down to the riverside. If you don't carry many luggages, feel free to come by foot - from Main train station a nice walk not longer than half an hour.
The best way to go on foot is through Vrchlického park, Jeruzalémská and Senovážná street, Republic square and Revoluční street, resp. Dlouhá avenue. Then just go down to the Ludvíka Svobody waterfront before the Štefánikův bridge and you're here.
If you have many luggages and don't feel like travelling with public transport, we advise to take a taxi from official stands at the Main train station or Václav Havel airport Prague.
Many of you will arrive in their own cars. We surely advise you to share your trip with others as parking places in Prague are not unlimited. Paid parking is available at the riverside near the botel.
At the Albatros botel
Unguarded parking lot by the riverside next to Botel Albatros, 100Kč/day (only until full).
Prague City Center
Prague City Center, Samcova 1216/4. Optional reservation of parking place online for 12h blocks. 249Kč/12h. 24/7 guarded parking lot with CCTV. LPG and CNG are not allowed. Tesla chargers available. 5 min on foot from Botel Albatros.
- Hradební parking lot, guarder lot with reserved spots, 50 Kč/hour. Guarded from 7:00 to 23:00. 7 min on foot from Botel Albatros.
- Lannova street, purple zone, spots not reserved, 40 Kč/hour. Unguarded parking lot. 8 min on foot from Botel Albatros.
- Rášnovka street, purple zone, spots not reserved, 40 Kč/hodina. Unguarded parking lot. 7 min on foot from Botelu Albatros.
- Rudolfinum, Alšovo nábřeží, 60 Kč/hour or 660 Kč/day. Guarded parking lot 24/7 with CCTV. LPG a CNG forbidden. 17 min on foot from Botel Albatros.